Celebrate with Us!
UpWorks experienced strong growth in 2018 by almost doubling the number of lives touched! Life transformation is occurring for our adult participants, students, and volunteers.
- UpWorks played a significant role in the 2018 Minnesota Prayer Breakfast by presenting the keynote address and leading three breakout sessions. More than 100 people were encouraged to get involved in mentoring through UpWorks initiatives!
- Collaboration is a core value for UpWorks, as shown by the Serve Right Where You Are event held with Wayzata Free Church. UpWorks provided the training on cross-cultural awareness, coaching, and serving others.
“This has been the most impactful two-and-a-half years of my life!”
—Bruce Manzey, Board Member & Life Advocate
Empowering Adults Program
Empowering Adults has been recognized by Metro Hope Ministries, which their program known as Healing House introduces every women to UpWorks! In addition, Salvation Army has joined as a partner referring it’s graduates to UpWorks.
- 29 participants lives transformed
- 64 newly trained Life Advocates
- 24 participants in progress
Enriching Schools Program
Enriching Schools network of support moves the entire community toward the common goal of establishing stronger schools, stronger families, and a stronger community, one student at a time.
- Church partnerships grew from 4 to 11.
- More than 1600 volunteer hours given to community.
- More than 900 served in back-to-school Jump Start to School event.
- Grew from a pilot program serving schools in one district (Bloomington) to serving schools in four districts plus two Charter schools.
Launching in 2019
On-Track 4 Employment Program
On-Track 4 Employment was designed as a result of requests for UpWorks to recruit and prepare individuals who desire a career in financial services. From these requests, participants will be recruited from our partnerships with local churches and other community agencies. Participants will receive training to prepare for several tracks of career opportunities. There is room for 25 participants in the March training session.
Ways to Get Involved
There are several ways to help us celebrate and develop each person’s God-given potential to contribute to our world. Look for ways you can start getting involved today!
Volunteer as a Life Advocate
Donate on our website upworksmn.org
Follow us on Facebook – @UpWorksMN
Follow us on LinkedIn – UpWorksMN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – UpWorksMN
Direct your Thrivent Choice Dollars® to UpWorks
Set your charity on AmazonSmile to UpWorks
Pray for our team and UpWorks’ mission to be fulfilled!
As you invest in UpWorks, together we will develop individuals and strengthen communities! We greatly appreciate your donations of any size.